Our Team Members
Dr Annemie Peché
Description of Dr. Peché’s professional service offerings:
- Clinical Psychologist MA. D Litt et Phil registered with the HPCSA PS 012149
- Medicolegal expert registered with SAMLA (S A Medicolegal Association)
- Mediator registered with Mediation in Motion (MiM) and SAMLA
- EEG and Sleep Technician registered at the HPCSA EE 01406
- Neurofeedback therapist registered with BCIA #5513 Biofeedback Certification
- International Alliance
Clinical Psychological treatment: (i) Treatment of depression and anxiety in children and adults, Covid 19 related deficit functioning, trauma, panic, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; (ii) evaluation and psychometric testing of ADHD/ADD and learning disabilities; emotional deficit functioning; brain damage and other neuro-cognitive conditions. (iv) Medicolegal assessment of TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) after trauma or motor vehicle accidents . (iv) medicolegal assessment in medical negligence.
To contact Dr Peché directly, please click here or call 082 335 6133.